Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?

 
Our world can be a scary place. Things like what happened in Boston this week happen all the time all over the world and it can be so difficult to not get caught up in feelings of hate and fear. But hearing about all of the good things people are doing in midst of this tragedy are truly inspiring and make me want to reach out and be an even better person.
 
The lesson that I have been learning lately is that bad things are going to happen, even to good people, and you just have to keep pushing through and learning what you need to from the situation and then applying it to your life so that others can benefit from it.
 
Life is a constant lesson, and if you're still living you're still learning.
 
I personally get stuck in the mindset that if I'm such a good person, why do "bad things" always seem to find me? Why can't I catch a break? I think it's so important to remind myself that me being good or bad or anything in between doesn't mean that I have nothing left to learn or change about myself or my life. I am the product of all of the experiences I've had in my life, and when I think about it that way sometimes it's easier to take on the struggles that life always seems to provide.
 
I believe that we are all connected, and that although I may be struggling with things now I am only given these obsticles so that I can pass the lessons along to some one else. I hope that I can be a person who in the event of a tradgedy, reaches out my hands and provides comfort to some one else. I hope I can be that person, because I have had so many people who have been that for myself when I've needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all mean spirited comments to yourself... that means you anonymous!