Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!! I for one, am always living for the weekend so I'm pretty happy that another weekend is less than 8 hours away! Anyway.... here are a few things that I've been loving this week.....

This Valentine made me crack up!
 
Tumblr_mhgme0ugiy1rdivl3o1_500_large
 
 
If I ever quit my job, I wanna go out in style like this guy!
 
Kaelah is giving away a Kitchenaid Mixer! I've always wanted one in Pistachio!
 
Pinned Image
I just want to curl up in >>THIS<< cozy bed :)
 
>>THIS<< article about 32 of Life's Most Underrated Activities had me in smiles!
 
I really enjoyed >>THIS<< article on the benefits of drinking Lemon Water!
 
I signed up for Color Me Rad over the weekend - If you're in the Richmond Area you should sign up! I volunteered last year and had a blast - a portion of the proceeds will go towards the Special Olympics!
 
 :: Drooling Over ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all mean spirited comments to yourself... that means you anonymous!