Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

Is it just me, or has this week been dragging? I've been gearing up for a beach vacay next week, so maybe that's part of it............................................. and maybe it's just because let's all face it, we live for the weekend.
 
It's been a few weeks of slacking, but without further adieu here are my favorite things on the internet this week.


 
I can't wait to leave for Bike Week next Wednesday! Daytona Beach... I'm ready for you!
 
RESPECT AND RIP!!!

Grave of an elephant who charged and derailed a train, for the defense of his herd. September 17, 1894.
<3 This is such a great reminder about love and protecting your family no matter what.
 
Best bit of textbook vandalism I've seen in a while.
Probably the best textbook doodle ever..
 
 
Photo
Such a great quote...
 
//Great Swimsuits: Here Here Here Here
 
//I'm really loving the idea behind Backyard Produce and I'm signing up next month. Check out their online market... everything looks so yummy and you can't beat having it delivered to your door!
 
//I'm loving this blog post about the perfect Romantic Getaway Outfit.
 
//I love this article on 9 Things Every Person Should Do Alone. I've done 5 on this list and kind of want to try the other 4... but can you imagine traveling alone?! I don't know if I'm brave enough for that one...
 
//I love this response to the Taylor Swift vs. Tina Fey/Amy Pohler "feud".
 
and finally...
 
 
This song has been on repeat all week. Say what you like, but Rhianna's my girl!
 
What have you been loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Its a great song! I've been loving coffee- a hectic week requires it! Great post- I love the picture about the elephant! Hope no one was hurt though...

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see bike week and the community that comes with it. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all mean spirited comments to yourself... that means you anonymous!