Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chef Tuesday's: Delicious and Easy Pizza Dip

I've been eating very healthy lately, but if you ask anyone who knows me you are sure to quickly discover that my all time favorite food is pizza. (I told you I eat like a 12 year old!)

 
With that in mind, I thought I'd share an easy Pizza Dip recipe that always goes over well at parties and get togethers.
 
 
What you'll need:
 
  • 1 small tub of ricotta cheese
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese
  • pepperoni’s (to taste)
  • 1 small jar of pizza sauce
  • a dash of Italian Seasoning


  • What you'll do:


  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  • In a medium sized bowl, add ricotta cheese
  • Layer with pizza sauce, and then mozzarella
  • Add pepperoni’s and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning
  • Bake for 30 minutes
  • Serve with sliced Italian Bread

  • Check out other recipes >> HERE <<

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please keep all mean spirited comments to yourself... that means you anonymous!